The Lab Review is also currently accepting art/illustration/photography for ALL volumes. The chosen cover image will also be featured inside the magazine. Email all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “The Lab Review Cover Submission” as your subject.
- Cover images for volumes 1-4 must reflect the context of the magazine. We highly encourage you to read or browse through the stories before submitting your images.
- All images must fit into a 6x9in (750x1125px) page without losing quality. Images do not have to be exactly 6x9in as long as the focus of the image fits.
- No landscaped images.
- No words. Though, the Lab Review’s logo can be provided upon request.
- No graphic scenes, depictions of sex, or violence.
- You can submit up to three images in .jpeg or .png format.
- Artist’s bio is required. If you need help on writing a bio, you can click this link here.
- Title your documents as such: COVER_Title of Piece_First Initial, Last Name